During the winter months we’re always looking for ways to improve Witches Craig ahead of a new season. Our regular customers are often keen to know our winter project! We spend time analysing our customer feedback forms to ensure we are delivering a park that you will want to visit time and time again.
We’re extremely proud to have won this award and we promise to keep innovating and improving in the years ahead!
The awards are handed out annually and here’s what the AA say about the awards:
The AA annually awards the title of national and regional campsites of the year to sites in recognition of exceptionally high standards, service and presentation.
To shortlist a potential award winner the inspector looks at recent improvements and innovations that make the park stand out from the crowd, as well looking at the overall quality of the park.
When selecting winners, we look for:
- High levels of customer care – staff manner, effectiveness and helpfulness.
- Toilets – quality of fixtures and fittings, cleanliness and maintenance, provision of privacy cubicles and family rooms.
- Public areas (reception, laundry, tourist information cabins etc) – quality of fittings, cleanliness and maintenance.
- Other site facilities (children’s play areas, wi-fi, internet access etc) – provision and how they are maintained.
- Pitches – size, layout, ease of access and proximity to services.
- Grounds – quality of landscaping and ground maintenance, including outbuildings.